Work With Us
The Program Executive/Program Assistant is a full-time position, based in our Hong Kong office.
- Support organization’s programs including library, training, volunteer, fundraising and membership programs
- Work closely with English and Chinese Book Selection Committee to manage, update, and promote our Find Me A Book search engine
- Provide on-site event coordination and assistance to ensure smooth implementation of project activities
- Support execution of marketing including updates of website and social media posts including compiling contents and visuals
- Handle office administration and clerical support including reception duties, meeting coordination / follow-up, book orderings, book inventory, database management, office supplies orders etc.
- Assist in ad hoc tasks / events / projects as assigned
- Tertiary education with 1-3 years of work experience in office administration or related field. Experience with the NGO sector is a plus.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Program Assistant
- Knowledge of PC and software applications i.e. Microsoft Office, Canva etc.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Chinese and English
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Starting salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. 5-day work per week. Medical benefits provided.
Interested parties please submit your CV, current and expected salary and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7 September 2022. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.