- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 463 libraries.
- Trained over 29,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 180,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
BMABHK is pleased to partner with Hong Kong Public Libraries to offer free sessions of "Interactive storytelling with Authors" for children. 書伴我行(香港)基金會很高興與香港公共圖書館合作，為小朋友舉辦以下免費的...Read more
Webinar on 'Transform Classroom into Reading Playground : Cultivate Reading Lovers by Creating Joyful Reading Experience' has been concluded successfully. Thank you for joining! Renowned authors Eric Litwin and Gina Pepin shared with 100+ teach...Read more
Established in 2006 by James and Su Chen from The Chen Yet-Sen Foundation, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is the international arm of The Bring Me a Book Foundation - founded by Judy Koch in Palo Alto in 1997 - which sprang from a small lending library ...Read more