- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 410 libraries.
- Trained over 26,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 150,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
Established in 2006 by James and Su Chen from The Chen Yet-Sen Foundation, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is the international arm of The Bring Me a Book Foundation - founded by Judy Koch in Palo Alto in 1997 - which sprang from a small lending library ...Read more
We are pleased to collaborate with Hong Kong Public Libraries to offer the following free talks and workshops for families: For details, please visit the website of Hong Kong Public Libraries or call 2786 2110. ...Read more
After the positive feedback from Summer Camp by Leading Early Childhood Educators, we are thrilled to partner with The Self-Directed Child to offer the special workshop "Love of Language" in November again! Date: Nov 6, 13, 20, 27 & Dec 4, 1...Read more
*SOLD OUT* Lauren and Petr will share the inspiration behind their work, the importance of creativity, “reading” pictures and the process of making best-selling children’s b...Read more