- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 463 libraries.
- Trained over 29,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 180,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
Join us for a two-part series on reading and writing where we will explore the “art” of helping your child at home and the “science” of why parent support is important both for academic skills and parent-child relationships. Event Details:...Read more
"David Shannon Comes To You!" Virtual Event in Hong Kong ended in success on Sunday, 16 May, 2021. During the show, the global bestselling author and illustrator, David Shannon, taught the audience how to draw his popular characters including cute an...Read more
Established in 2006 by James and Su Chen from The Chen Yet-Sen Foundation, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is the international arm of The Bring Me a Book Foundation - founded by Judy Koch in Palo Alto in 1997 - which sprang from a small lending library ...Read more