- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 451 libraries.
- Trained over 29,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 170,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
Linguist, author and BMABHK Board Member talks to 140+ teachers on “Reading Strategies and Practices on Initiating Imagination and Interactions with Conversational Reading” followed by local teachers’ insights and best practice sharing in the c...Read more
Established in 2006 by James and Su Chen from The Chen Yet-Sen Foundation, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is the international arm of The Bring Me a Book Foundation - founded by Judy Koch in Palo Alto in 1997 - which sprang from a small lending library ...Read more
We are pleased to collaborate with Hong Kong Public Libraries to offer the following free talks and workshops for families: For details, please visit the website of Hong Kong Public Libraries or call 2786 2110. ...Read more