- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 463 libraries.
- Trained over 29,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 180,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
After the huge success of his last talk, Jon Klassen is returning to Hong Kong (virtually) again! This time he will share his fascinating creative journey to adults and students interested in design, animation and illustration. Tickets are on sa...Read more
We are ecstatic to have the support of Burberry and renowned footballer and best-selling children’s author, Marcus Rashford to help the next generation explore their dreams and unlock the power of imagination through access to literacy. "Hav...Read more
Established in 2006 by James and Su Chen from The Chen Yet-Sen Foundation, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is the international arm of The Bring Me a Book Foundation - founded by Judy Koch in Palo Alto in 1997 - which sprang from a small lending library ...Read more