- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 463 libraries.
- Trained over 29,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 180,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
No matter how big your space is, we think every child should have a reading nook – a space that entices them to curl up with books. Get your kids’ off the screens and their creative juices flowing in the comfort of your home (or hotel!) and help ...Read more
Our coming virtual author talk in August will be with Ms Li Zhuo-ying from China. She will read aloud her award-winning book "公主怎麼挖鼻屎" and share the inspiration behind her work. Date: 6 Aug 2021 (Friday) Time: 4:00p.m. – 5...Read more
Established in 2006 by James and Su Chen from The Chen Yet-Sen Foundation, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is the international arm of The Bring Me a Book Foundation - founded by Judy Koch in Palo Alto in 1997 - which sprang from a small lending library ...Read more