- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 451 libraries.
- Trained over 29,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 170,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
Do you want to understand more about how to use books for “Conversational Reading”? In this “Read Together and Connect” podcast and video interview with Dona Eder, BMABHK’s Executive Director, Pia Wong, discusses brain develop...Read more
Established in 2006 by James and Su Chen from The Chen Yet-Sen Foundation, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is the international arm of The Bring Me a Book Foundation - founded by Judy Koch in Palo Alto in 1997 - which sprang from a small lending library ...Read more