- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 451 libraries.
- Trained over 29,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 170,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
BMABHK is pleased to collaborate with the HK Public Libraries for their Hong Kong Library Festival 2020 to offer the following free talk and storytelling workshops for families: 為響應香港圖書館節2020，書伴我行(香港)基金會將與...Read more
Established in 2006 by James and Su Chen from The Chen Yet-Sen Foundation, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is the international arm of The Bring Me a Book Foundation - founded by Judy Koch in Palo Alto in 1997 - which sprang from a small lending library ...Read more