- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 463 libraries.
- Trained over 29,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 180,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
Our coming virtual author talk in August will be with Ms Li Zhuo-ying from China. She will read aloud her award-winning book "公主怎麼挖鼻屎" and share the inspiration behind her work. Date: 6 Aug 2021 (Friday) Time: 4:00p.m. – 5...Read more
Our next special author virtual visit will feature with Ms. Dai Yun from China. She will join us to read her award-winning book, "Sudan’s Horn" and explain the legendary story of Sudan, the last male northern white rhino on earth. Date : 23 July...Read more
Established in 2006 by James and Su Chen from The Chen Yet-Sen Foundation, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is the international arm of The Bring Me a Book Foundation - founded by Judy Koch in Palo Alto in 1997 - which sprang from a small lending library ...Read more