- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 463 libraries.
- Trained over 29,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 180,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
We are delighted to invite you to another show stopper author and illustrator - Todd Parr! You may recognize his books by their bright and vibrant illustrations or thought-provoking titles, such as “It’s Okay To Make Mistakes.” Todd will share ...Read more
Did you know that reading stories is one of the best ways to cultivate moral imagination? Or that reading can make our kids not only smarter, but also kinder? In a recent webinar, organized by Bring Me A Book Hong Kong for teachers, Dr. Michele Bor...Read more
Established in 2006 by James and Su Chen from The Chen Yet-Sen Foundation, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is the international arm of The Bring Me a Book Foundation - founded by Judy Koch in Palo Alto in 1997 - which sprang from a small lending library ...Read more