- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 463 libraries.
- Trained over 29,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 180,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
To celebrate International Children’s Book Day (April 2) and World Book Day (April 23) we have a challenge for you – adults and kids! Can you find 10 Unusual Places to read and raise $1000 to be our Ambassador? If so, follow these simple steps! ...Read more
Register Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/michele-borba-how-to-help-the-pandemic-generation-thrive-tickets-146529099481 These are unprecedented and challenging times and it affects us all. But how do we help our children prevail and triumph d...Read more
"How to nurture a reading habit during the critical years of a child's brain development" Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is pleased to corporate with The Family Health Service of the Department of Health to organize a online public talk for for ca...Read more