- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 350 libraries.
- Trained over 20,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 128,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
This presentation is (nearly) all good news: Research confirms that there are inexpensive and pleasant ways of making sure young people reach the highest levels of literacy and increase their overall knowledge. No grim determination is necessary, I w...Read more
Eric Litwin, #1 New York Times Best Selling author of the Pete the Cat series Bringing Music and Literacy together to support local charity Bring Me A Book Hong Kong Date: Friday 20 April Time: 17:00-18:00 (Please come 15 mins earlier f...Read more