- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 410 libraries.
- Trained over 26,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 150,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
Apple Daily (13/10/2018) by: 果籽 “If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be more intelligent, read them more fairy tales.” Albert Einstein The importance of reading aloud fairy tal...Read more
Choi EE + Cooking + Reading =「🍛Towngas X BMABHK X Choi EE Reading Club📗」! Register now! Workshop details only available in Traditional Chinese. ...Read more
Smart Parents (2018-08-23) By :陳東紅 Catherine Chan Eric Litwin has a unique storytelling method: playing guitar and harmonica and “singing out” stories. As a former teacher, Eric noticed that while kindergarten students were excited about...Read more
Bring Me a Book’s US-based lead trainer, Reading Specialist Julie Fowlkes will be running her popular reading workshops for parents and teachers. Early bird discount if you register before 30th September, 2018. Click here for more information ...Read more