- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 350 libraries.
- Trained over 20,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 128,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
Bei Lynn, the 2015 Feng Zikai Chinese Children Picture Book award winning author of “Kata Kata Kata”, will read aloud her book and share with audience how and why she created this story. Date: 25 June 2017 (Sunday) Time: 3:00 ...Read more
“BMAB X Choi EE” Reading Carnival provides joyful activities with books for promoting family literacy to the community. 24 June 2017 (Saturday), 10.00 – 12.30 or 14.00 – 16.30 Language: Cantonese Limited spaces, registration is on first ...Read more
Renowned Taiwanese illustrator & picture book writer, Mr. Jimmy Liao will be conducting a free talk at Hong Kong Central Library on June 16, 2017, co-organized by Bring Me A Book Hong Kong and Hong Kong Public Libraries. He will share his story b...Read more
“BMAB X Choi EE” Reading Carnival provides joyful activities with books for promoting family literacy to the community. 27 May, 2017, 10.00 – 16.00 Language: Cantonese Limited spaces, registration is on first come first serve basis. Fo...Read more