- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 350 libraries.
- Trained over 20,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 128,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
Exclusive Access for BMABHK Family Members: ➡ BECOME A BMABHK FAMILY MEMBER NOW! Wonderful new children’s titles have arrived just in time for Christmas! When: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. December 1st - 22nd, 2017 (from Monday to Friday, clo...Read more
Bring Me a Book’s US-based lead trainer, Reading Specialist Julie Fowlkes will be running her popular reading workshops for parents and teachers, including new content and classes. Early bird discount if you register before 12th November, 2017. ...Read more
Free admission :arrow: Date: Nov 5 and 12, 2017 (Sunday) :arrow: Time: 12:00-6:00 pm :arrow: Venue: PMQ Events details: Storytelling + Arts & Crafts Suitable for families with children aged 3-8 years Hourl...Read more
“BMAB X Choi EE” Reading Carnival provides joyful activities with books for promoting family literacy to the community. 11 Nov 2017 (Saturday), 10.00 – 13.00 or 14.00 – 17.00 Language: Cantonese Limited spaces, registration is on first ...Read more