- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 350 libraries.
- Trained over 20,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 128,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
The Feng Zikai Chinese Picture Book Award-winning duo will share and demonstrate how to draw and use scrap paper in creative ways, to create the dog in their popular book “Detective Dog”. Date: Saturday, 29 April, 2017 Time: 14:3...Read more
Registration For Parents with children of all ages Dr. Krashen will present vast research findings on why ‘study’ in the traditional sense does not work. Workbooks, grammar and vocabulary exercises have “at best, a very weak effec...Read more
Registration For Principals, Teachers, Librarians & Educators “Compelling reading and Problem solving: The route to high levels of language, literacy and life competence” In this talk, Dr. Krashen will explore his “simple u...Read more
The Standard, Smart Parents – Vol. 361 By :陳東紅 Diane Frankenstein emphasizes three important points about reading aloud: 1) Read a book How to motivate your kids to read? Reading aloud is like a game: parents are your chi...Read more