- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 350 libraries.
- Trained over 20,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 128,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
Yu Liqiong will share the story behind the creation of her award-winning book, “A New Year’s Reunion”. She will also introduce her new books and will be happy to sign books too. Born in Anqing, Anhui in 1980, Yu Liqiong received he...Read more
Julie Fowlkes and Bring Me a Book's Executive Director, Pia Wong will run a fun, interactive reading session in English for children to enjoy! The theme of "Animals and Adventures" provides multiple ways for joyful learning with books. Arts and craft...Read more
Former actress Cherie Chung, toured Jeju island and captured “Precious” moments of her journey in a special photo album. Limited charity sets of the photo album, created in collaboration between AmorePacific and Cherie Chung, are available to pur...Read more