- Transformational trainings for parents and educators.
- The best Chinese and English children’s books.
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts.
To enrich the lives of ALL in the Hong Kong community. About us
Since 2006, we have:
- Installed over 350 libraries.
- Trained over 20,000 parents, teachers, and social workers via our First Teachers™ Trainings.
- Served over 128,000 children across Hong Kong.
- Book Bag Library
- Community Training
- Replenishment Program
- Speaker Series
Director of Community Outreach for BMABHK, Choi EE will be conducting "Bring Me A Book Reading Club" for parents and teachers in February and March, including new content. Join our Family Membership and enjoy discount! Language: Cantonese Registr...Read more
James Chen Yue Jia wants to get youngsters reading for fun through his Bring Me a Book foundation, but he laments a lack of quality material and says the city’s busy parents must set a good example South China Mor...Read more
Julie Fowlkes and Bring Me a Book's Executive Director, Pia Wong will run a fun, interactive reading session in English for children to enjoy! The theme of "Animals and Adventures" provides multiple ways for joyful learning with books. Arts and craft...Read more