We are hiring!
Founded in 2006, Bring Me A Book Hong Kong is a locally registered charity and an affiliate of Bring Me A Book™ Foundation, which is an award-winning literacy non-profit headquartered in California, USA.
We envision a Hong Kong in which every child is read to, strengthening family and community bonds and creating a love of learning. To enrich the lives of the Hong Kong community, we use evidence-based research to provide:
- Transformational trainings for parents and educators
- The best Chinese and English children’s books through our library program and book guides
- Quality programs to access authors and literacy experts
If you are as passionate as we are, we invite you to explore a career with Bring Me A Book Hong Kong.
Assistant Program Manager
The Assistant Program Manager is a full-time position that reports to the Executive Director.
- Work closely with our community partners (mainly schools and community centres) and donors to manage, implement and monitor the library and training programs
- Lead and execute corporate volunteer programs
- Assist in program promotion and expand our community partners network
- Assist the Program Director in planning, coordinating, organizing, and evaluating all the related special projects
- Provide support for events
- Degree holder or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in project management or similar, preferably in social services field;
- Have extensive connections with kindergartens, primary schools and other NGOs would be an advantage;
- Team player with good communication, planning and organizing skills;
- Self-motivated, proactive with positive attitude;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Computer literate;
- Interest in issues related to children and family literacy;
Generous salary commensurate with experience. 5-day work per week. 15-day annual leave. Medical benefits provided.
Please send a cover letter and full resume with present and expected salary to the Program Director, 7/F On Lan Centre, 11-15 On Lan Street, Central, Hong Kong or via email to email@example.com before Oct 22, 2018.