Work With Us
- Program Director
The Program Director plays a critical role to ensure the organization consistently delivers high quality and high impact programs to fulfil its mission. It is a full-time position that reports to the Executive Director.
- Initiate and set goals for various programs in accordance with the organization’s strategic objectives
- Develop and plan programs, budgets and operations, ensuring all activities comply with internal policies and legal guidelines
- Support the Executive Director to communicate, develop relationships and report to donors, beneficiaries, media, government and other community partners
- Prepare proposals, budgets and reports on programs and special projects
- Oversee the fiscal operations of the agency
- Devise evaluation strategies for monitoring performance and for determining areas for improvement
- Work with the program team to ensure successful implementation of core programs and special projects
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Social Work or Education
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years in director or supervisory rank
- Experience in managing projects, budgets and delivering operational targets and evaluation procedures
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Extensive experience with MS Office, MS Excel, Microsoft Access
- Passionate in education and literacy issues, with knowledge of children’s books is an advantage
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. 5-day work per week. Medical benefits provided.
Please send a cover letter and full resume with expected salary to the Executive Director via email to email@example.com.